Type: Full Time
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; on standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We do this by offering best in class marketing strategy, backed by data, and driven through a variety of interactive tools that fuel our passion for the digital space.
You, the PPC Account Manager of our dreams, are a natural-born consultant. While you get a thrill out of refreshing paid campaign results, you spend most of your time interacting with clients and search engine reps to ensure you’re doing all that you can to drive the success of clients’ digital advertising campaigns. You are data-driven, love a good challenge, and make it your business to keep a close pulse on updates in the paid search industry to ensure the appropriate tools and assets are implemented to always help your client achieve their goals.
Here are some highlights of what you’ll be doing
- You’ll build and drive overall PPC strategy for multiple accounts, developing proactive, strategic optimizations & tests to help grow clients’ bottom line
- You’ll manage day-to-day client interaction but will be focusing heavily on building relationships and trust since focusing on strong, lasting relationships with clients is at the core of how we do business at Seer
- You’ll oversee the day-to-day management of campaigns assisting in keyword research, ad copy creation, landing page recommendations/testing, and performance analysis
- You’ll prepare and deliver presentations to clients outlining campaign success
- You’ve managed Paid Campaigns across a wide range of platforms, including AdWords, Bing Ads, Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves, and because you’ve got experience managing digital advertising campaigns hands-on, you don’t need to be
- PPC is your thing, but you know it takes a holistic approach to digital marketing to be successful nowadays: You’re confident using Analytics to make data-driven decisions—You have a solid understanding of how social media channels operate, and while social isn’t our niche, you’re able to make suggestions for other potential channels clients can utilize during a campaign
- Digital advertising changes quickly. Your ability to analyze data from search engines, analytics packages, internal data and make actionable decisions and recommendations is killer and your clients love you for it
- We move fast and you’ll be juggling a ton. You’ll need experience with project management tools such as Basecamp, along with the ability to oversee project resources and meet deadlines
- Passion for Paid Search; you’re on top of PPC trends and you share your knowledge, too, via written blogs, case studies & speaking engagements
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel
- You say you’ve managed Google Shopping campaigns? Hell yeah!
- You’ve worked in a fast-paced, digital agency before? Sweet!
- AdWords and Bing Ads certified? Now we’re talking!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.