Department: Client Services
Type: Full Time
You, the Group Account Supervisor we’ve been dreaming of, will bring your knowledge and passion for data, insights, and problem solving to a fastly evolving organization—and that excites you! You invite challenges, are a pro at taking the reigns, and like to move fast.
You have a deep knowledge of and passion for the digital space, and understand how to leverage data (read: connect the dots) to provide a compelling narrative in answering ‘why’ and ‘how’ for clients. Beyond that, you know enough about SEO, Paid Search, and Analytics to be dangerous. You can create and execute high-level strategy with the best of ‘em, but you’re a ‘do-er,’ and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves in an instant to provide a project brief, contact report, or client overview to your team.
Your ability to see the big picture and orchestrate a team to provide informed, relevant, proactive solutions helps you create deep, long-lasting relationships among clients. And while you’re helping us to be the best at what we do, you’re equally good at (not to mention, passionate about) making everyone from the geek to the socialite feel comfortable, and for you, engaging with senior executives is a breeze.
Here are some highlights of what you’ll be doing:
- Manage day-to-day client relationship for a defined group of clients
- Build trust and cultivating relationships both internally and externally while articulating Seer’s views on digital
- Prioritize initiatives with clients and internal teams
- Orchestrate internal teams to help lead development and delivery of strategic, client-facing presentations and recommendations within agreed upon deadlines
- Champion continued use of Client Engagement frameworks & processes (including contact reports, change orders, briefs, status docs etc.)
- Learn the ins and outs of key clients businesses and industries to further support your leadership of strategies and recommendations for clients
- Stay abreast of and share insights about industry shifts that impact our clients’ businesses
- Foster collaboration and inspire innovation among teams
The Skills You'll Bring
- 5+ years client engagement/account management experience within an agency setting
- Experience managing cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Proven ability to translate Data/SEO/PPC services into compelling client opportunities
- Strong analytic and strategic abilities
- Demonstrated success of driving organic growth while showcasing examples and case-studies in a non-salesy manner
- Ability to articulate complex strategies to an audience with varying degrees of digital knowledge/expertise
- Holistic and critical thinker
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
- Experience working with Fortune 500 companies
- Experience partnering with C-level execs as primary clients/POCs
- Philanthropic Efforts
- Experience as a practitioner in PPC, SEO, and/or Analytics is a HUGE plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.