Experience: Entry Level
As a Seer Marketing Intern, you’ll be working hand-in-hand with our head of Marketing. You’ll learn how to tie marketing efforts back to tangible business outcomes for an industry-esteemed digital marketing agency. Believe it or not, in the 10+ years we’ve been in business, we haven’t purposefully marketed ourselves. This is your opportunity to join a new team and have a direct impact on the marketing efforts we choose to focus on and help us set in place the processes and systems to support Seer’s growth.
In addition to creating and executing Seer’s Marketing Strategy, you’ll be paired with a mentor who will be with you from day 1! Your mentor will be teaching you the ropes. They will hold weekly meetings with you to answer questions, provide feedback, and support you in completing your goals. You’ll be able to shadow their work and get a first-hand look into a day in the life at Seer.
In a nutshell, here’s some cool stuff you’ll do:
- Help us build out a reporting functionality and cadence spanning marketing channels: email, social media, and website traffic
- Develop client- and candidate-nurture campaigns
- Continue supporting the build-out of a library of case studies showcasing the results our team members achieve for clients
- Update website landing page copy
- Develop of audience personas: clients and candidates
- Assisting with email marketing: newsletters, client communications, and Digital Marketing Industry updates
- Drafting social media copy, scheduling content, reporting on performance
- Light copywriting as needed
Here’s what we’re looking for in a Seer Intern:
- Ability to commit 20 hours per week in the office
- Relevant Internship experience (Preferably within the Digital Marketing industry or an Agency environment)
- Marketing major; junior or senior standing
- Proven passion for Digital Marketing Industry (Coursework, Clubs, GOMC, Extracurriculars, Blogs/Twitter, Meet-ups)
- Ability to take initiative and be self-directive in the absence of detailed guidelines
- Comfortable managing deadlines for multiple deliverables
- Strong sense of self (able to say no and deliver feedback, confidence to provide input, etc.)
- Comfortable partnering with and presenting to: in-house executives, other internal divisions, and external vendors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Any knowledge of Google AdWords or Google Analytics is a huge asset
- Experience with Wordpress is a plus
- Graphic design and/or development experience a super-plus!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.