Experience: Entry Level
As a Seer Analytics Intern, you’ll experience first-hand the rough and tumble world of digital analytics, in a fast-paced agency environment. During your first 6 out of 12 weeks, you’ll go through a variety of one-on-one training sessions with various members of the Analytics team. You’ll be given tasks to help our actual client deliverables while learning the variety of tools we use from Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and more. You’ll be able to put your training & knowledge to the test by assisting with client work that is relevant to the foundational skills you’ve just acquired.
In addition to completing real client deliverables, you’ll be paired with a mentor who will be with you from day 1! Your mentor will be ‘teaching you the ropes’. They will hold weekly meetings with you to answer questions, provide feedback, and support you in completing your goals. You’ll be able to shadow their work and get a first-hand look into what a Seer Associate does.
In a nutshell, here’s some cool stuff you’ll do:
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions and meetings
- Technical Audits of Analytics Implementations
- Assisting on Measurement Strategies
- Implement Google Analytics Tracking Via Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics Dashboards
- Google Analytics Custom Reports
- Building Reporting within Excel and Google Sheets
- Depending on your skill level, using scripting and api’s for more advanced reporting.
- Assisting on regular analysis within Google Analytics
- Here’s what we’re looking for in a Seer Intern:
- Able to commit 20 hours per week to being in the office.
- Proven passion for Digital Analytics (coursework, clubs, extracurriculars, blogs/twitter, meetups, sites you’ve already tagged on your own, etc.)
- Relevant Internship Experience (Preferably within the Digital Marketing Industry or Agency environment)
- Ability to take initiative and be self-directive in the absence of detailed guidelines
- Comfortable managing deadlines for multiple deliverables
- Strong sense of self ( Able to say no and deliver feedback, confidence to provide input, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (or Google Sheets)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or Google Tag Manager is a huge asset
- Coursework in any data science or statistics a plus
- You must have Junior or Senior standing to apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.