Experience: Entry Level
Type: Full Time
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; on standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We do this by offering best in class marketing strategy, backed by data, and driven through a variety of interactive tools that fuel our passion for the digital space.
You, the PPC Associate of our dreams, are a data obsessed problem-solver. You pay attention to the details without losing sight of the big picture. You’re quick to pick up patterns and patient enough to identify long-term trends. You are detail-oriented, logical, and endlessly curious about the future of Paid Search.
Here are some highlights of what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll execute and measure the effectiveness of Seer’s Paid Search strategies for several clients at any given time
- You’ll make keyword recommendations based off extensive research, keyword analysis, competitive analysis + other PPC tools
- You’ll create + test ad copy and PPC Landing pages to ensure that customers are being directed to the most relevant pages.
- You’ll analyze campaign results to help your clients get the most bang for their buck. You’ll look at Dayparting, Search funnels, Geography, Sitelinks, and Ad Position in order to maximize ROI on your AdWords spend.
- You’ll pull together your findings by creating reports across multiple clients + engines
- You’ll share your knowledge with the world by contributing to the Seer Interactive blog and industry forums on a regular basis
- You’ve had exposure to Paid Search across various platforms [AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing Ads, and Twitter]
- Paid Search is constantly evolving and you want to be up to date on the latest trends. To stay current, you keep a close eye on industry blogs, articles, and case studies.
- There’s no doubt that you’re results-oriented. Your killer attention to detail allows you to thoroughly analyze data from search engines, analytics packages, and internal data
- Even though your role focuses largely on strategy implementation, you’re always eager to share your ideas with clients over email, conference-calls and during in-person meetings.
- You have the ability to turn technical insights into easily digestible recommendations for your client. In other words, you give the data meaning by keeping business goals in mind.
- You’re a Microsoft Office master and your friends jokingly refer to you as the Excel guru.
- Your top notch time-management skills allow you juggle several projects at once without missing a beat. Prioritizing your work is a must because you like to keep busy.
- When faced with a challenge, you always rise to the occasion. You’re no stranger to working under pressure and you always find a way to meet deadlines.
- Your brain moves a mile a minute so, you thrive in a fast-paced, open, environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
**We are looking for smart, passionate people to join the team in the Philadelphia, PA or San Diego, CA office!***